Scientist Senior Associate (JP7915)
South San Francisco, CA. (Onsite Essential)
12 months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Scientist Senior Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
To perform experiments, organize data and analyze results under minimal supervision. With minimal supervision, plans, conducts or monitors experiments, records and organizes data, analyses results, generates robust and reliable data and/or Ensures that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Monitors or follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks and studies to obtain reproducible and reliable results with limited supervision
- Plans, monitors, or conducts analyzes and records experiments, and provides interpretation of data
- Effectively transfers experimental methods from literature to the lab and makes modifications as necessary
- Develops and implements new protocols with moderate review.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions
- Communicates data and interpretation to work group
- Skilled at developing systems to ensure quality data
- Skilled and/or knowledgeable in the use of standard laboratory equipment and with one or more major laboratory instruments/techniques
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and experimental difficulties
- Contributes to internal/external reports, papers, presentations, regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety, recruiting and committees
- May train staff and/or supervise others
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the task
- Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments;
Skills: Degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry; experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Life science degree in biology, immunology, or related discipline with relevant experience in an industry or academic laboratory.
- Good written and oral communication skills, the ability to work well in teams, demonstrated technical aptitude, and a strong work ethic.
- Good organizational skills and excellent attention to detail are vital to this position.
- Familiarity with experimental techniques in immunology is preferred
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- 1-2 years of experience in Cell-based assays (invitro assays, cocolture assay)
- 1-2 years of experience in ELISA (lab-based assayFlow cytometry
- Experience in cell culture, in vitro assays, cell biology, immunology
- Biology, Cell culture, Primary cell, In vitro Assay work experience.
- Great written and oral communication skills
- Organization skills
- Time management
The Department of Oncology and Inflammation in South San Francisco location is seeking a highly motivated individual to perform research in the field of tumor immunotherapy. The ideal candidate must be proficient with molecular biology, cell line generation, primary cell culture, flow cytometry analysis, and have experience handling primary mouse samples and human blood. The successful applicant will be expected to independently follow established protocols, perform data analysis using software such as FlowJo, GraphPad Prism, and Excel, and clearly communicate results to their manager and other staff. The individual will be responsible for compliance with all applicable SOPs, business practices and company policies.
Employee Value Proposition:
Opportunity to learn drug discovery and understanding how drug development works at industry level
Lack of top 3 must have skills or poor communication skills.
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.