Engineer - Packaging / Biopharma (JP7920)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Partial Onsite)
2 year with likely extension
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Engineer
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
This position reports into the Packaging Engineering group under Final Product Technologies in Thousand Oaks, CA. This position will apply engineering principles to execute the proper design, qualification and implementation of Primary and Secondary Packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment, and processes. Knowledge of primary and secondary packaging systems and material science is essential to the position. The position requires organizational, project management, technical problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills, and the ability to work in teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment.
Why is the Position Open?
Additional workload on the team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Packaging Engineering work experience, Packaging Education, and Pharma or Medical Device Experience.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Support for testing and evaluation leading to recommendation and selection of primary and secondary packaging materials.
- Familiarity with Material Testing standards, requirements and equipment is essential.
- Writing of test protocols, perform technical evaluations and testing to support reports used to justify the use of selected materials and packaging components.
- Writing technical specifications, creating engineering drawings, and developing artwork templates.
- Competent with AutoCAD, Illustrator, or similar software application to create, modify and approve engineering drawings.
- Support line trials and packaging validation activities prior to introduction of any new or change in components/processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. Quality, Device Engineering, Supply Chain, Artwork, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and commercial activities.
Working at a great biotech/pharma company, gaining experience within their skill set.
No Packaging background.
No pharma or medical device experience.
Low tenure at previous roles/experiences.
Video WebEx interviews with myself, 2 senior managers, and a Principal Engineer.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.