: Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Manager (JP7938)
West Greenwich, Rhode Island, 02817
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 24 November 2020
Onsite essential, 12:30pm - 9pm 4 days/week ship and regular hours 1 day/week
3 Key Consulting is hiring a EHS Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Interact frequently with internal clients, be action oriented, and be directly engaged providing EHSS support for operations within the facility.
- Responsible to implement, manage, and monitor aspects of facility safety and environmental compliance programs at the site level and manage competing priorities on a routine basis.
- This role will have broad responsibilities across the safety and environmental compliance disciplines.
- The role will primarily support night shifts and will require a significant presence on the manufacturing floor supporting those shifts.
- Act as an EHS representative for internal client organizations.
- Assist in the interpretation of EHSS regulations to ensure compliance with Corporate, Federal, State and local requirements.
- Coach staff and leadership to establish and maintain world class safety culture.
- Ensure work conducted on the floor matches current safety procedures and risk assessments.
- Perform EHS inspections throughout the facility (lab, manufacturing, construction).
- Perform job hazard analysis and support Industrial hygiene, ergonomic, and other safety assessments as needed.
- Participate in emergency response activities and be a member of the emergency on call team on a rotating basis.
- Maintain appropriate records and documentation.
- Identify and assist in implementing EHS program improvement initiatives.
- Partner with all levels of internal client organizations.
- Assist in Accident/Incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis.
Master’s degree and 6 years of manufacturing safety experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of manufacturing safety experience OR Associate’s degree and 10 years of manufacturing safety experience
- BS degree in environmental, safety, technical, scientific or engineering fields.
- 6 + years of experience developing/supporting EHS programs within industry.
- Possess one or more professional credentials (CIH, CSP, ASP, CHMM, EIT).
- Previous experience working within the biotechnology/pharmaceutical sector, preferably in a cGMP environment.
- Experience in developing and supporting a world class safety culture in a clean room manufacturing environment.
Employee Value Proposition
- (6+ years of experience)
- OSHA compliance experience
- manufacturing operations experience
- experience developing safety culture (safety first mindset)
- Ability to work with staff at all levels of the organization
- great communication skills
- computer skills (excel, word, outlook, etc.)
: opportunity to work for a world-class biotech manufacturing company, direct effect on the safety of the staff, in support of our company's mission to serve patient
No prior safety experience
No prior manufacturing safety experience
Interview Process: ph
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.