: Associate Scientist (JP8003)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 11 December 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 0-2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory logbooks.
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Strong analytical lab skills and technical knowledge of proteins and peptides
- chromatographic analysis experience (hands on)
- GMP experience
- Strong organization skills and acute attention to details
- Strong communication skills
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Execution of HPLC, UHPLC, and CE experiments for routine analytical testing of bio-therapeutic proteins following cGMP requirements and internal phase appropriate GMP procedures
2. Document, analyze, and report results following GDP and GMP requirements
3. Transfer and qualify analytical methods under the guidance of a senior member of the Attribute Sciences team.
4. Author, review and data verify technical documents and standard operating procedures.
Employee Value Proposition:
Great analytical lab experience, hands on experience with HPLC, UPLC, - growing your skill set within biotech/pharma industry
• Inability to work in teams
• Poor communication
• Negative attitude
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.