: Associate Lab Support Technician (JP7991)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 24 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 14 December 2020
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Lab Support Technician (for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be working on site.
- Hours: 8a-5p 5 x a week, Tuesday – Saturday
- Bachelor’s Degree in science - must have lab experience (0-2 years) or Associates Degree with 2+ years of experience.
Under general supervision, a Lab Support Associate prepares cell culture and fermentation media, purification buffers and analytical reagents. Responsible for the preparation, sterilization and dispensing of cell culture and fermentation media, purification buffers and analytical reagents, documentation and other duties involved in the operation of process development laboratories. Compiles batch records of prepared media, buffers and reagents in electronic laboratory notebooks, maintains laboratory equipment, laboratory notebooks and monitors supplies. General knowledge of laboratory procedures especially aseptic technique is required. A degree in life sciences with coursework focused on fermentation, purification, cell culture or microbiology is preferred.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Science Background - Education (preferred) or equivalent experience
- General knowledge of laboratory procedures especially aseptic technique is required
- Attention to detail & Strong Communication
Employee Value Proposition:
- Prepare Media/Buffers
- Cell Culture Operations
- Lab Material ordering and organization
- Data analysis
Hands on experience to process development and pilot plant environment
poor listening/communication skills not evident
lack of attention to detail
Webex / In-person Panel
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.