: Associate Project Manager (JP8028)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Project Manager(s) and/or Program Manager(s) in identifying and prioritizing opportunities for utilizing IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Manages one or more projects of medium to high complexity. More senior role has responsibility for large, complex, cross-functional or multiple projects with greater impact to the enterprise.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Diverse project and supply chain experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and work in a high-performing environment.
- Knowledge of end-to-end supply chain, drug development, and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to manage a high-volume of projects simultaneously while consistently delivering quality end-product and handle multiple responsibilities, priorities, and tasks with minimal direction.
- Prefer: Project management certifications (PMP).
- Demonstration of strong analytical skills, good business acumen, high-level strategic thinking, strong analytical skills as well as interpersonal skills
• Plan and implement projects
• Help define project scope, goals, and deliverables
• Define tasks and required resources
• Manage project teams, create project schedules, and timelines
• Track deliverables, monitor, and report on project progress
• Present reports on progress as well as problems and solutions to stakeholders
• Implement and manage change to meet project outputs
• Assess project results post implementation
Employee Value Proposition:
Working on critical projects (Integrative business planning to automate capacity management, supply planning, optimizing flow of information). The person in this role will be essential to driving these projects. They will also get to interact with a diverse group of people.
No recent college grads with only academic experience
Phone interview and Webex Interview in Early January
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.