: Associate Engineer (JP8041)
Thousand Oaks ca
: 18 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: Jan 6, 2021
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Engineer for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Entry level position.
- As a member of the process development team, the candidate will be focused on supporting senior staff to develop and characterize drug product technologies and manufacturing capabilities, as well as assist in the process validation and technology transfer of multiple client products to various aseptic fill finish manufacturing plants and production lines.
- The candidate will support senior staff in the planning, execution and documentation of characterization, process validation and technology transfer projects.
- The candidate will be primarily responsible for executing characterization studies and other experiments at the lab scale and production scale to generate technical data packages using complex technology, while organizing data and analyzing results under supervision of senior staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for liaising with various drug product teams to ensure successful technology transfer, with associated documentation, of client products.
- The candidate will assist to establish the experimental design, develop, and execute protocols, obtain reproducible and reliable results, analyze and document experimental results, and communicate results to cross functional groups.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Apply fundamental engineering and scientific principles to resolve issues and evaluate effects of process improvements, equipment, scale, and raw materials.
- Assist in the design and execution of experiments in order to characterize and enable implementation of new capabilities and process changes such as filling, lyophilization and analytical technologies.
- Support technology transfer leads during the transfer of drug products into manufacturing sites (clinical and commercial), including make-a-batch exercises, process transfer documents, and change control assessments.
- Support development of technology transfer tools (clinical and commercial)
- Effectively communicate results of characterization studies, experimental execution and technology transfer initiatives.
- Author/review technical documents, such as technical protocols, technical assessments, technical reports and draft standard operating procedures.
- Conduct analysis of data generated, including statistical analysis using Minitab, JMP etc.
- Development of digital tools and models by leveraging data analytics and programming skills.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Ok with recent college graduates.
- B.S./M.S. in engineering discipline with 0‒2 years’ experience.
- Familiarity with cGMP and experience in drug product / drug substance manufacturing or process development.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with drug product technologies.
- Displayed critical thinking, problem solving and independent research skills.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to elevate relevant issues to project lead and line-management.
- Strong cross functional team player with good communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external partners
- Good computer and organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Chemical, mechanical, biomedical engineering degrees
- Some lab experience is need (Internships, education,)
Insulation and characterization of new drug product technologies. Implementing new manufacturing technologies
Available 01/04/2021 onwards.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.