: Senior Associate Supplier Performance Management (JP8070)
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: Jan 8,2021
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Supplier Performance Management for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Purpose of this role is to ensure timely and accurate support, oversight and maintenance of R&D Global Development Operations (GDO) Supplier Performance Management (SPM) processes, documents and tools.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Provide administrative support for supplier evaluation and qualification activities
- Organize/support required internal meetings (e.g. monthly team meetings and bi-annual face-to-face meetings) and external functional management supplier meetings (monthly and quarterly)
- Assist with management of supplier governance related documents (e.g. SOPs, Guides, QRGs, meeting minutes, qualification reports)
- Act as owner/administrator for maintenance and development of internal SharePoint Online sites
- Maintain Microsoft Access & Excel databases and email distribution lists
- Support submission and maintenance of documents to electronic Trial Master File (Veeva Clinical)
- Support inspection readiness activities (e.g. compiling documentation pre-requests, database clean-up)
- Lead/support SPM related third-party actions (e.g. IS risk assessment requests, creation of Purchase Orders, CDA requests, requests for signatures through DocuSign)
- Support SPM governance activities, including input into operating reviews, collection and reporting of metrics
- Support supplier issue management or other identified SPM quality issues
- Contribute to departmental and cross-functional initiatives and special projects as identified by management or business need
- Support new staff on-boarding activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Communicates effectively and has a problem-solving mindset
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution
- Completes projects and makes decisions with minimal direction
- Ability prioritize when needed to complete assignments
- Tolerance of ambiguous situations
- Provides analyses and recommendations to support decisions by team management
- Time Management
- Experience in working with virtual teams within different regions and cultures.
- Proficient in discerning, high quality verbal and written communication.
- Experience in Veeva systems (Veeva Clinical eTMF or Veeva QualityDocs)
- Experience with creating and managing SmartSheets, MS Teams or similar collaboration tools
- Experience with using DocuSign and Microsoft Access
- 5+ years’ experience preferably in R&D/pharmaceutical industry, with knowledge of supplier/vendor management and/or general GxP quality compliance
- Strong computer & Microsoft Office skills and experience creating/maintaining SharePoint Online sites
- Strong Project management and organizational skills, as well as experience organizing and managing meetings and teams
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, demonstrating excellent collaboration and people management skills.
Support day to day SPM activities, including meeting support, SPO/Smartsheet maintenance, support
for document management, issue management.
Employee Value Proposition:
Gaining experience in vendor/supplier management, clinical trials
- No experience in regulated industry
- No experience in project management
- No experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PPT, Word, OneNote)
- Lack of experience working remotely
Telephone screen and then virtual F2F interviews
Interviews Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.