: Associate Scientist (JP8081)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 24 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 8 jan 2021
Onsite, M-F normal core hours
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
0-3-year experience in lab, BS in Biology, Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry; Analytical skills in proteins, HPLC-based separations (SEC, CEX), CE etc. Manager is okay with recent grads with research work in labs.
- To plan/perform/monitor experiments, record/organize data and analyze/generate robust and reliable results under minimal supervision and/or
- To ensure that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
- Monitors or follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks and studies to obtain reproducible and reliable results with limited supervision.
- Plans, monitors or conducts, analyzes and records experiments, and provides interpretation of data.
- Effectively transfers experimental methods from literature to the lab and makes modifications as necessary.
- Develops and implements new protocols with moderate review.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions.
- Communicates data and interpretation to work group.
- Skilled at developing systems to ensure quality data.
- Skilled and/or knowledgeable in the use of standard laboratory equipment and with one or more major laboratory instruments/techniques.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and experimental difficulties.
- Contributes to internal/external reports, papers, presentations, regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents.
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety, recruiting and committees. May train staff and/or supervise others.
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the task.
- Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments;
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry; Experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment.
HPLC/UPLC, protein biochemistry, CE
Employee Value Proposition
: Perform a lot of analytical work on molecules
: PhD graduates not needed
Phone screen with manager followed by video panel interviews
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.