: Organizational Effectiveness Manager (JP8066)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote-must work eastern time zone
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Organizational Effectiveness Manage
r for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be fully remote - must work eastern time zone (must be flexible with hours as well).
- 10+ years of experience within any industry, ideally pharma or biotech.
- The client is seeking an Organizational Effectiveness Manager External Worker to join our Information Systems team.
- The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong thought leader ready to focus on talent, communications, learning, and change management.
- People are at the heart of what we do and are the primary focus of the Organizational Effectiveness team’s work. Our team of experienced talent architects, change practitioners, and learning and communications professionals accomplish this mission by maintaining a constant focus on enabling the organization to continually learn, grow, and improve by bringing the best solutions to every project.
- This OE Manager - EW will play a vital role in executing our vision for upcoming projects.
- The Manager will be responsible for delivering enterprise-wide organizational effectiveness strategies for specific projects and processes to increase adoption, engagement and awareness of the initiatives driving client towards its business outcomes.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for representing the OE group on various IS product teams while focusing on ensuring alignment towards the broader goal of “One IS”.
- The ideal candidate will be a leader with a strong background of influencing project outcomes and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and learning while producing results.
- Additionally, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Partners internally with the IS Organizational Effectiveness Team to develop change management, communications, learning and talent strategies for project.
- Advocate and embed organizational effectiveness framework and key principles into all projects.
Drives continual improvement and technical innovation to meet OE objectives.
- Collaborates with product teams to develop and execute organizational change management, learning and engagement activities for transformation initiatives impacting the entire client enterprise.
- Leads organizational effectiveness projects with limited oversight.
Appropriately escalates issues that may impact IS strategy implementation through cross-functional coordination and engagement with internal line management.
- Leads the development of metrics and documents illustrating the progress of ongoing projects and activities.
- 10+ years of organizational change, learning, organizational design, communication and/or talent management experience.
- Outstanding communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- High level of situational awareness to assess impacts of organizational change.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, learning, talent, change management and communications best practices and supporting transformation tools and processes (ADKAR, Kotter, Prosci).
- Experience developing a set of actionable and targeted OE project plans, including communications, coaching, training, resistance management and sponsor roadmaps.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Excellent oral and presentation skills; ability to negotiate, influence and persuade.
- Demonstrated Program Management Skills.
- Communications experience
- Ability to navigate a challenging and dynamic environment productively.
- Willingness to handle ambiguous and rapidly changing priorities.
- Professionally excel at interaction with all levels of management, staff and vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, team player and self-starter with a serious commitment to hard work and excellence.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes.
- Collaborate with product teams to integrate people focused deliverables into highly technical project teams.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
The client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
The client focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, the client has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The client is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
Top Must have Skill Sets:
Employee Value Proposition:
- Change management experience e- create, development, implement change management plans.
- Project management experience - change management and workstream.
- Change management mythology - (ADKAR, Kotter, Prosci) 1 or more of those models
- Experience leading global change management.
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Compliance/ healthcare compliance awareness preferred.
- Organizational psychology experience preferred.
- Leadership and communication skills
Global experience, Salesforce experience, opportunity to lead a global change management workstream.
Lack of must have skills, less than 10 years of experience, no knowledge of ADKAR or Kotter or Prosci, lack of change management experience
Phone panel then video panel interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.