: Specialist IS Analyst (JP8071)
Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
Clinical Development IS
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
- 75% onsite
- Positions are available on client’s campuses in Thousand Oaks CA (1 position), Cambridge MA (1 position), South San Francisco CA (1 position).
- Service will typically be provided during normal client business hours between 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday –Friday, excluding client Holidays and Shutdowns. However, some work may be required to be performed before or after these hours.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Specialist IS Analyst
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Typical activities will include:
- The client is seeking to engage a Specialist IS Analysts with windows administration expertise to join the Enterprise Benchtop Services team for a 1-year assignment.
- The position will perform Windows system administration for laboratory-based computer systems used to control laboratory instruments (instrument controllers).
- The IS Analysts will work closely with scientific functional groups to install, configure, test, maintain, and troubleshoot lab workstation hardware and software.
- This position will be specifically focused on upgrading client’s lab IT assets from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and supporting processes to ensure proper instrument data management.
- There are over 2000 instrument controllers (computers used to run lab instruments) that need operating system and data management remediation.
- The role will also work on general lab IT system problem tickets as reported by lab scientists.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Windows Upgrades: Configure and deploy Windows 10 based laboratory systems using client ’s pre-defined lab image to support laboratory instruments.
- Work with the scientists for functional testing and acceptance; supporting regulatory validation steps as required. Maintain IT asset inventory systems during deployments.
- Lab Data Remediation: Configure data management software to automate movement of data from lab instrument computer systems to client enterprise file shares.
- General Ticket Resolution: Actively respond to incidents and requests for all laboratory software and systems. Perform system administration of both local and enterprise laboratory software and systems including user account management, licensing management, Tier 1 incident response and troubleshooting.
- Documentation: Use ServiceNow to track service requests and/or escalate issues when necessary and to keep client asset inventory up to date.
- Physically inventory laboratory computers and reconcile with laboratory inventory system
- Support corporate deployments of anti-virus, software patches to laboratory computers
- Partner with Instrument vendors on system requirements, setups, and configurations for new systems as well as upgrades to existing systems
- Develop and maintain administration tools for the Enterprise Benchtop team primarily in PowerShell, C#, ASP.NET, Python, SQL, and IIS.
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by site EBS leadership
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4-5 years’ experience in IS infrastructure and former Bio/ Pharma experience preferred
- Windows OS Mastery
- Infrastructure (Network, DNS, Storage)
- Asset management (software/hardware inventory/break fix)
Upgrade all current windows7 instrument controller computers to windows10. Contribute to ongoing site lab IS operations. All other tasks as assigned by EBS site lead.
Employee Value Proposition:
An opportunity to learn how the pharma industry works
Multiple different positions in very short time span.
All candidates will be phone screened then proceed to either virtual or in-person with COVID guidance.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.