: Lab Manager (JP8085)
Cambridge Massachusetts 02138
: 3 years
Job posting date
On-site M-F- this is a Lab based role. ***working on site 75% during COVID-19****
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Lab Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- lab Operations, lab base experience is ideal.
- Minimum 2/3 years’ experience.
- Must be an initiator,
- Excellent Organizational/communication skills
- Must be Independent.
- This is a strategic role, and the candidate must have experience and be able to provide metrics- gather data, manipulate the data, and report the data.
- Budgeting experience
- Project management skills.
- Capital equipment and specialized supply purchasing
- Special projects
- IS Tactical Lead (PC, Software, Connectivity)
- Instrument data management
- Operational Excellence Projects
- Equipment management / ownership e.g. CEMS freezers, incubators
- Training (safety, lab processes)
- WO entering and tracking
- Maximo AAE updates
- Supply management
- Project Management
- Scientific lab equipment knowledge- Does not have to be expert on running lab equipment, but just have an operational understanding of it since they will be working with lab staff and scientists on a daily basis.
- Organizational expertise
- Openly and confidently be able to communication with lab staff/scientists Someone who has managed a lab in any capacity would be the ideal candidate. We need someone who understands processes in a lab and can facilitate the different processes in the lab.
- Other skill sets include: Calendaring, assisting with a few lab tasks from time to time, being able to continue to grow and learn on their own after training, type A personality, energetic, outgoing.
Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Life Science and at least 1 year of lab experience outside of school.
This role is multi-faceted, have a lot of freedom in the work they will be doing. This is a high visibility role, will build relationships helping scientists resolve issues, very gratifying role-you will be able to see metrics and the value you provided.
1. Project Management exp.
2. Ability to provide metrics- data, manipulate data, report the data
3. Lab management experience
4. Microsoft office experience required
Support all administrative lab needs:
Employee Value Proposition:
- purchasing, entering WOs, safety, interface with scientist and ISPs, reporting, metrics
- Work order support for all ISPs (LAMP, JLL, etc)
- Issue escalation/ resolution (maintenance, repairs, facility, etc)
- Cold Storage Program support
- Support asset move/add/ change (facility walks, EIC, EHSS Change control support, work order support)
A lot of exposure to the facility and department. This is a high exposure role where the candidate will be able to interact with many parts of the business.
- No field experience
- poor communication
- signs of conflict with previous experience
- No masters or PHD candidates
Phone screen some and then select top 2-3 candidates for Webex interviews
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.