Project Manager (JP8087)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Remote pending lifting of COVID restrictions)
Final Product Quality & Surveillance
6+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Why is the Position Open?
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the Final Product Technology Quality community to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Assists Program Manager(s) in partnering with senior management of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing FPTQ and IT to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Project Management.
- GMP experience.
- Collaboration site experience (e.g. Smartsheet, Spotfire, Tableau).
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Six Sigma/ Lean experience.
- Microsoft office.
- Familiarity with designing SharePoint site experience.
- Certifications in scrum master, PMP preferred
- Attend commercial program meetings as required as part of program working teams.
- Work cross-functionally with individuals and project teams to ensure success of commercial project efforts.
- Contribute to content and review of regulatory submissions and RTQs, and support audits and inspections for associated projects related to life cycle management of commercial programs.
- Scope may include a wide range of products, including but not limited to vial, prefilled syringes, needle protection systems, fluid transfer devices, pen injectors, automatic pen injectors, and on-body injector systems.
- Projects may include secondary packaging, primary container, mechanical, electrical, and/or software as part of the system(s).
- Participate in deviation, CAPA, and Complaint investigations for commercial programs.Participate in audits and inspection readiness activities
Employee Value Proposition:
- Bachelors degree required.
- MBA with at least 5 years engineering experience preferred.
- Industrial engineer with program management experience preferred.
Highly technical team that looks at end to end project management. A person in this position will gain technical skills.
No experience in computer systems (databases, SharePoint).
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.