: Project Manager - Biopharma (JP8150)
Thousand Oaks, CA
Center for Observational Research (CfOR) Operations
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be remote - then required to be on site.
- 2+ years of project management experience - pharma or biotech ideally
- Open to internship experience as well
- Bachelor’s degree
- We are looking to recruit a talented Project manager to join our Center for Observational Research (CfOR) Operations group.
- Responsible for all aspects of various projects of a moderately complex nature. Interfaces with all areas affected or supporting the project.
- Responsible for assembling project time, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
- Monitors projects from initiation through delivery including monitoring budget/spending if needed.
- Provides clear direction on project requirements to meet expectations of customers and stakeholders.
- Leads the team in defining program strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks and ensures the team meets all goals.
- Interacts through program updates and reviews with all levels of management.
- Provides Project Management technical expertise in all phases of project execution.
- Anticipates and resolves conflict situations in a win-win outcome.
- Contribute to study management and the development of study documents as appropriate as well as any updates/amendments, ensuring template and version compliance.
- Manage the set-up of third-party vendors, assessing initial statement of work and budget, as well as the change order process.
- Prepare presentation material for meetings and newsletters.
- Contribute to review of new/amended/unique SOPs and guidance documents.
Education. BA/BS in a life science, engineering, or other technical discipline.
- Experience operating in a highly matrixed & cross-functional organization highly preferred.
- PMP and Six Sigma certification is desirable not required.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate ambiguity, complexity, and competing priorities in a matrixed and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated aptitude for collaboration & relationship building.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated capability to influence without authority, drive detailed project planning, and lead projects execution.
- Demonstrated proficiency & adaptability with related software tools (Spotfire, Tableau, SharePoint, etc.)
Employee Value Proposition:
- Project/Program Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Excel – proficient
- Analytical capability (Tableau, Spotfire, etc.) – ideal
- Prefer someone from engineering or business background - ideal
Opportunity to work on global development.
No PM experience.
Unable to demonstrate analytical capabilities and critical thinking.
phone & video.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.