Organizational Effectiveness Manager (JP8157)
Tampa, FL. 33607 (Remote any time zone)
Communication, Change Management and Learning
3+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Organizational Effectiveness Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be fully remote - any US time zone.
- 5+ years of organizational change, learning, organizational design, communication and/or talent management experience (any industry).
- Must have: HR Resource, Staff Experience, OCM, Staff Development, Project management, building and executing on staffing strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Manager: Elaine.
Client is seeking an Organizational Effectiveness Manager External Worker to join our Information Systems team. The ideal candidate for this role will be a strong thought leader ready to focus on talent, communications, learning, and change management. People are at the heart of what we do and are the primary focus of the Organizational Effectiveness team’s work. Our team of experienced talent architects, change practitioners, and learning and communications professionals accomplish this mission by maintaining a constant focus on enabling the organization to continually learn, grow, and improve by bringing the best solutions to every project. This OE Manager - EW will play a vital role in executing our vision for upcoming projects.
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- HR Resource/Staff Experience.
- Staff Development.
- Project management.
- Building and executing on staffing strategy.
The Manager will be responsible for delivering enterprise-wide organizational effectiveness strategies for specific projects and processes to increase adoption, engagement and awareness of the initiatives driving Client towards its business outcomes. The incumbent will also be responsible for representing the OE group on various IS product teams while focusing on ensuring alignment towards the broader goal of “One IS”. The ideal candidate will be a leader with a strong background of influencing project outcomes and maintaining a culture of continuous improvement and learning while producing results. Additionally, this role will be responsible for the following:
- Partners internally with the IS Organizational Effectiveness Team to develop change management, communications, learning and talent strategies for project.
- Advocate and embed organizational effectiveness framework and key principles into all projects.
- Drives continual improvement and technical innovation to meet OE objectives.
- Collaborates with product teams to develop and execute organizational change management, learning and engagement activities for transformation initiatives impacting the entire Client enterprise.
- Leads organizational effectiveness projects with limited oversight.
- Appropriately escalates issues that may impact IS strategy implementation through cross-functional coordination and engagement with internal line management.
- Leads the development of metrics and documents illustrating the progress of ongoing projects and activities.
- 5+ years of organizational change, learning, organizational design, communication and/or talent management experience.
- Outstanding communication skills with audiences of all levels.
- High level of situational awareness to assess impacts of organizational change.
- Knowledge of, and experience in, learning, talent, change management and communications best practices and supporting transformation tools and processes (ADKAR, Kotter, Prosci).
- Experience developing a set of actionable and targeted OE project plans, including communications, coaching, training, resistance management and sponsor roadmaps.
- Strong technical acumen.
- Excellent oral and presentation skills; ability to negotiate, influence and persuade.
- Demonstrated Program Management Skills.
- Communications experience
Employee Value Proposition:
- Ability to navigate a challenging and dynamic environment productively.
- Willingness to handle ambiguous and rapidly changing priorities.
- Professionally excel at interaction with all levels of management, staff and vendors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiastic, team player and self-starter with a serious commitment to hard work and excellence.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization, and proficiency of individual changes.
- Collaborate with product teams to integrate people focused deliverables into highly technical project teams
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Opportunity to join a fast pace, collaborative team & gain specialized skills.
Lack of years of experience, lack of top 3 must have skills
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.