Scientist - Oncology, Immunology (JP8175)
South San Francisco, CA. (Onsite Essential 75%)
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Scientist
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Candidate will design, execute, and analyze experiments to support projects within the Oncology and Inflammation pipeline. Primary work will be performed in vivo in relevant animal species. Preparation of cell lines for implantation, injection of cells and therapeutics, measuring of in life endpoints. Responsibilities will include managing a small group that is conducting in vivo research (i.e. management). Electronic laboratory notebook must be maintained, and work will be documented. In addition, work may need to be written up in study reports for regulatory submissions.
Why is the Position Open?
Partner is leaving for a planned project for a year.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- In vivo skills (animal handling (mice), dosing, familiarity with oncology and/or inflammation mouse models) (3+ years of experience).
- Management skills (3+ years of experience).
- Design and Execute of In vivo experience (hands on experience of interpreting the data) (3+ years of experience).
- Running a small group focused on in vivo experiments to test therapeutic candidates.
- Participating in project team meetings.
- Designing and executing preclinical experiments.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Minimum qualifications: Bachelors' degree (Biology background - Oncology, Immunology, or related field)
- Preferred qualifications: MA or PhD in Immunology, Oncology or related field & 3-5 YOE
- Animal handling, animal dosing (IP/IV/SC/PO)
- Familiarity with large and small molecule therapeutics
- Data analysis (MS Excel, Prism, PowerPoint) and statistical skills.
Getting hands on experience with pre-clinical models for a big pharma company, experience with therapeutic modules, growing their skill set
Ideally a team player and someone who has experience managing reports.
NEEDS TO BE OPEN MINDED.
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.