Business Analyst Senior Associate (JP8176)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Remote pending lifting of COVID restrictions)
Partnership Supply group
1 years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Business Analyst Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Job Details: The business analyst will support the Global Partnership Supply team, under the supervision of the
Senior Manager, Supply Chain. The analyst will play a critical role ensuring timely and compliant supply for existing partnerships by effectively coordinating Commercialization activities primarily in the space of but not limited to artwork management, lifecycle management and change control implementation/resolution.
Why is the Position Open?
Supplement additional workload on team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Strong organizational and project management skills, preferred knowledge and experience around packaging Artwork and regulatory requirements, ideal experience in supply chain and/or manufacturing.
- System Competencies (preferred): Trackwise, Artwork management system (ex. Appian-LEXA), Smartsheet.
- Project management of supply chain / artwork deliverables.
- Assist in management of lifecycle management activities (variations and launch preparation).
- Manage partnership portfolio artwork forecasting.
- Review partner Artwork requirements with client's Global Partnership Lead, Site Commercialization Lead, and Artwork Lead to establish timeline requirements and prioritization.
- Manage Artwork inputs through client’s Master Data process in alignment with site change control processes, with timely handoff to the Artwork team for execution.
- Ensure partners are complying with client’s artwork change management processes.
- Help manage minor deviations and associated corrective actions for partner driven events that are not in compliance with client procedures.
- Drive optimization of daily business operations.
Minimum Qualification 3-5 years experience in supply chain management role (Project management).
Pharma industry experience preferred but not required
Employee Value Proposition:
Cross functional team that works with multiple groups. A person in this role will get well rounded supply chain experience.
Not comfortable with problem solving without direction.
Video Skype Panel Interview:
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.