: Document Management Specialist (JP8037)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Document Management Specialist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Development of regulated or process documents with the ability to deliver high quality documentation including technical writing. The primary responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Management of Research &Development (R&D) controlled process documentation per required process (e.g. Standard Operating Procedure [SOP] on SOPs) in accordance with agreed timelines and in adherence with format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Development and facilitation of the creation and/or revision of materials such as SOPs and related business process documentation in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts. Note: these activities will usually take place virtually and across different time zones.
- Liaison with other members of the QCA group (e.g. Business Process Modelers) and also the business (e.g. Business Process Owner, Document Owner, Authors, Subject Matter Experts).
- Management of documents via the established R&D Document Review process using the electronic controlled document repository.
- Track and provide regular updates to process project plan and to key Points of Contact.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Experience in developing regulated or process documents with the ability to deliver high quality documentation including technical writing.
- Proven project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, demonstrating excellent collaboration and people management skills, preferably to include experience in influencing and negotiation.
- Experience in leading virtual teams within different regions and cultures.
- Proficient in discerning, high quality verbal and written communication.
- Experience of electronic clinical trial/SOP/document systems.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in R&D/pharmaceutical industry, with knowledge of quality and compliance.
- Management of multiple and complex projects
- Virtual meetings experience
- Microsoft Word - Format Words
- Biotech experience
Employee Value Proposition:
- Work independently to edit, format and/or write SOPs a/or supporting documents based on a process map or QC/revise existing documentation according to template/style guide.
- Act as “scribe” writing documents according to template/style guide during meetings with subject matter experts.
- Lead team of subject matter experts to facilitate discussion and review of process and documentation with time, experience, and demonstrated ability.
- Role may serve as a project manager to lead “sub-projects” representing R&D Quality processes from beginning to end including strategy for process documentation and oversight of documentation.
Grow their skillset -Great Biotech/Pharma to work for.
Do not need a Project Manager
No previous experience with controlled document management.
No previous experience with virtual meetings.
Manager is able to interview immediately.
Phone interview & possibly virtual interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.