: CMC Senior Project Manager - CMC Project manager - Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls (JP8216)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 3 years
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- The Sr. Project Manager (SPM) is supposed to work at the client campus in Thousand Oaks. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the SPM will work remote until the client reopens the campus in Thousand Oaks.
- The SPM should be a self-starter who independently manages multiple assigned projects in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. The SPM works with cross-functional teams to plan and execute projects on time and in compliance with the client procedures.
- This SPM role requires critical thinking and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly when unexpected issues occur that could impact a project.
- The SPM independently plans and manages the execution of projects to:
- develop and transfer manufacturing processes and test methods for biopharmaceuticals
and/or execute the client’s design control process for combination products.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in project management of developing manufacturing processes and test methods for biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical and/or executing the design control process for combination products or medical devices.
- Strong MS Project skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Employee Value Proposition:
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain detailed Microsoft Project schedules and leverage the schedules to monitor project execution and guide the teams in prioritizing tasks, mitigating risks, compensating for unexpected issues, and completing projects on time.
- Schedule and lead re-occurring cross-functional team meetings, create meeting minutes and distribute them to project teams and senior management, including SVP’s.
- Plan, prepare, and facilitate cross-functional governance reviews with senior management including SVP’s.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment of the team members’ tasks and responsibilities.
- Provide project status updates to management via online tools.
- Setup and manage team collaboration tools, such as SharePoint sites or box folders.
- Opportunity to work in the headquarter of a global fortune 500 biotechnology company.
- Opportunity to work on product development projects that are selected to be commercialized.
- Good visibility to the PD senior leadership team via frequent governance meetings.
- Offers a great opportunity for experienced Project Managers who would like to work for a global leader in biotechnology that:
- develops drugs for multiple therapeutic areas,
- develops large-scale manufacturing processes and test methods for biopharmaceuticals,
- develops drug delivery systems for multiple therapeutic areas, and
- transfers manufacturing processes and methods to internal and external manufacturing sites.
- Opportunity to work with the newest and most innovative technologies in biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing.
- Opportunity to work with cross-functionally teams.
- Offers a very dynamic environment where changes are more the norm than the exception.
- Offers chance to join a well-recognized team of an incredibly talented Project Manager.
- Resume with multiple short duration jobs of 18 month or less.
- No or little experience in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or Medical Device industry.
- No or little hands-on experience in managing projects.
- No or little experience with Microsoft Project.
- No education in scientific or engineering area.
- Phone screening interview with hiring manager.
- Top candidates will be invited to interviews via WebEx with several the client staff members.
- Manager can begin interviewing right away.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.