GIT IAM Cloud Specialist (JP33607)
Tampa, FL. (Remote)
GIP-Identity Architecture Engineering
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a GIT IAM Cloud Specialist
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will fully remote, must be within EST
- Once travel restrictions are lifted some on site presence will be required, for Work Shops/ Trainings ETC.
- Open to any industry
To be considered must have all & be able to fully elaborate on experience:
- Cloud IAM security experience.
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure).
- SAML, OKTA, OPEN ID, CODING, AWS (AMAZON WEB SERVICES), SSO.
The GIP IAM Cloud Specialist will work within the Digital Identity and Access Services team. The specialist will play a key role in designing, incident management, change execution, deploying and maintaining solutions, automate security assessments, audits, policy, and standard enforcements, and more. This role will focus on IAM Security in the Cloud and play an active role in Client’s Cloud Security and Architecture Program.
Digital Identity and Access Services at Client is a core group responsible for handling all the enterprise directories, identity provisioning and access management/ governance solutions, single sign-on tools, privileged identity management, PKI and other authentication platforms. This team is at the fore-front of enterprise architecture and security at Client and is passionate about providing solutions with great end user experience.
Why is the Position Open?
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Cloud IAM security experience
- PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- SAML, OKTA, OPEN ID, CODING, AWS (AMAZON WEB SERVICES), SSO
- SSO – know how to write code in python, java etc
- Management and implementation of technologies and processes relating to assigned Global Information Protection capability including issue identification and resolution, integration with other tools, documentation, gap assessment, gap resolution and continuous improvement of the capability
- Make recommendations, and participate in the implementation and continuous improvement of technologies and services in assigned information security domains
- Work with and provide guidance to Security Operations and other Global Information Protection team activities on security strategies, processes, response and technologies
- Advise project teams, application owners, and other Information Security teams on information security controls pertaining to Identity and Access Management
- Create and manage IAM construct that enables Client to control access to cloud service APIs and resources
- Design and engineer federated IAM, Multi-factor/Strong Authentication, Access monitoring strategies for cloud platforms.
• Master’s degree and 8 year of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
• Associate’s degree and 12 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
• High school diploma / GED and 14 years of Information Systems and/or Computer Science experience
Employee Value Proposition:
- Knowledge of Web Access Management and SSO technologies (Okta, Azure, Ping Federate, SAML, OAuth, and OpenID/Connect)
- Knowledge Microsoft Active Directory skills including AD LDS and Azure AD
- Knowledge of LDAP directories, PKI (Public Key Infrastructure)
- Comprehensive experience with Amazon AWS as well as understanding of Identity and Access Management.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts and protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, Load Balancer, and DMZ configurations
- Experience with mobile device authentication and management
- Scripting skills such as PowerShell, Perl, VB Script, etc.
- Experience in one of the following: Java/Node.js/Python
- Effective working with global teams
- Successful management of multiple priorities
- Collaborative, placing priority on the successful completion of team goals
Access to the latest cutting edge technology.
- Lack of: Cloud IAM security experience, PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), SAML, OKTA, OPEN ID, CODING, AWS (AMAZON WEB SERVICES), SSO.
- Not able to answer technical questions
- Bluffed resumes
Video Skype Panel Interview.