Job Title: Risk Management Senior Associate (JP8239)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
18+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Risk Management Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Operations Strategic Planning and Risk (OSPR) is the internal management consulting arm of Operations which delivers significant value to a diverse set of internal leaders. The Risk Analyst position will support OSPR’s execution the Operations Business Resilience program and Global Risk Network activities. The risk analyst will assist with business continuity and crisis management plan creation and maintenance, development, and documentation of business processes, and provide program support in the areas of risk identification, analysis, monitoring, and reporting.
You will be an integral member of a high performing team chartered to deliver comprehensive analytics that support unbiased network recommendations to build value for Operations and ensure supply.
Why is the Position Open?
Supplement additional workload on team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Business Continuity Management.
- Pharma or Life Science experience.
- Project management skills
- In partnership with Client’s Business Resilience program, create/update crisis management plans, global business continuity plans, and risk assessments for key business processes, and assist Client’s locations with their creation/update of their business continuity plans.
- Assist in the development, implementation and analysis of risk assessments, maturity models, and other risk related tools Assist with risk identification, tracking and planning for mitigation of risks.
- Develop and document business processes in the form of process flows, SOPs/business practice documents, and templates.
- Track, monitor and update goals, metrics, performance boards and reports for Operation’s Global Risk Network.
- Coordinates and assists Global Risk Network leader with training curriculum, metrics, and assignments.
- Collect and collate location and corporate risks for quarterly network governance and annual top risk process.
- Manage and monitor the SharePoint site(s) that contains the business resilience programs tools, training, and important documents.
- Monitor External and Internal risk events and alerts and provide routine intel reports.
- Administration (if necessary) of Risk Assessment software.
- Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences, Business, Operations or Industrial Engineering.
- 2+ years biotech or pharmaceutical operations/manufacturing/process development experience.
- 2+ years of direct experience in business continuity program management and plan development.
- 2+ years of direct experience in project management key support roles.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Ability to interpret and evaluate data.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, pattern recognition, and problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Aptitude for leading a matrixed, cross-functional team of contributors.
- Comfortable dealing with senior management and across functions, global sites and disciplines.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Familiarity with Risk Assessment tools and methods.
- Strong understanding of Business Continuity programs and demonstrated experience with writing Business Continuity plans.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and without direct supervision; as well as ability to work in teams.
- Ability to develop practical solutions to complex challenges.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple and diverse projects.
- Ability to adapt and respond to a variety of activities/situations simultaneously.
- Excellent communication, organization skills, and strong attention to detail.
- Experience with SharePoint, OneNote, Excel, and PowerPoint.
This team is setting a business resilience strategy for Client. A person in the role with help with business continuity plans.
lack or relevant business continuity or life science/pharm experience.
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.