Quality Control Senior Associate (JP8256)
West Greenwich, RI (Onsite Essential)
ARI QC Lab Assurance & Systems
1+ year with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Quality Control
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The Rhode Island Quality Control Equipment group is responsible for the end to end life cycle of equipment in QC. This includes procurement, development, and execution of validation and change control strategy, oversight of general and preventative maintenance activities, and decommission support as required.
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
What we are looking for:
- Monitor and trouble shoot analytical benchtop equipment.
- Execute Work Orders and interact routinely with end customers and vendors to ensure
the reliability of QC equipment support in a fast-paced environment.
- Support and sometimes lead projects to implement new equipment.
- Work autonomously to support cross-functional projects and help to identify end-user
requirements, validation requirements, and Change Control Strategy.
- Complete all assigned tasks on time, in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first-time results
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have focus on data integrity and cGMP practices
- Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI
Why is the Position Open?
- GMP and GDP experience in a laboratory setting.
- Proficient in, Maximo, CDOCS, LIMS
- Experienced in Quality systems, including Deviations, CAPA, Change Control
- Experienced in Quality processes, including validation and data integrity
- Proficient in problem solving and LEAN principles
Supplement additional workload on team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Employee Value Proposition:
- GMP and GDP experience in a laboratory setting
- Troubleshooting equipment preferred
- Attention to detail, excellent communication skills
Experience with change control and other systems.
Candidates with no experience outside of college.
Phone screening of possible candidates. Possible second phone screen and/or virtual interview for those who pass the initial phone screening.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.