Supply Chain Manager (JP8285)
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note : Remote until Covid restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Supply Chain Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- 2-3 years of experience, open to industry, ideally pharma/biotech.
- The supply chain manager will report directly to the Director of Digital Supply Chain under Global Distribution and Supply Chain Excellence and Innovation (GD & SCE) organization.
- This role will be leading and managing activities related to standardization and optimization of resources within the function, key to continuously ensure productivity throughout the Global Supply Chain Excellence related functions.
- The role of a Supply Chain manager consists of the budget management process for the Global Distribution and Supply Chain Excellence function that requires monthly reviews of budget vs actual expense, improving the current monitoring activities and collect the information to develop and define the yearly budget process for the function.
- This role will closely control the monthly expense management and will be the liaison between Supply Chain, Finance and Information Systems to ensure visibility of the current vs future expenses, identify opportunities for operational efficiencies and cost savings within the functional area; present those to senior managers and assist in implementing them. In addition, this person will be responsible collecting and reporting productivity and of the incorporation of new and additional cost centers to our function driven by on-going projects.
- This person will be reviewing financial data for analyses and interpretation, will use software packages i.e Excel to analyze financial data, spot trends and develop forecast and PowerPoint to present actuals, trends and results.
- Additionally, the person in this role will work with a variety of people across the company to perform his/her job.
- To be successful will need to have strong skills in communication.
- Candidate will need to provide analytical support to senior management in the budget process being an advisor for the leadership team.
- This role will be focused on supporting new capabilities for Supply Chain at the client, derived from on-going projects that requires flexibility with changing timelines and deliverables to support business needs.
- Due to the nature of the financial acumen and the interaction with the supply chain function the candidate will be supporting or leading improvement projects with the expectation of standardization, achievement of efficiencies and/or reduction of costs.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics with required. Experience in financial analyses, reporting, and/or consolidation.
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint. Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple stakeholders within a large cross functional project.
- Excellent Communication skills with strong initiative and ability to create/document processes as the need arises.
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately is critical.
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills; will be working towards many executive timelines in parallel.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Working on large projects for senior executives and previous experience with Tableau, Hyperion and SAP, or SAP add-ons is a plus.
- The successful candidate must have very good leadership, problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated skills in effective verbal and written communications including presentations, personal organization, business process mapping, managing change in a team environment and analytical problem solving.
- Ability to organize, interpret, communicate, and present information effectively cross-functionally and with members Finance and Supply Chain Leadership Teams.
- Position requires a good understanding of the concepts of cash flow impact vs. P/L impact, Cost of Goods Manufactured, and tracking productivity.
- Candidate must be able to work effectively in a matrix environment and communicate clearly with all levels of the organization.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Finance background, budget management Data Analytics.
- great communication skills
- Process oriented (mapping)
- Nice to have: Improvement initiatives.
Working with financial projects in the supply chain space, growing their skill set
- Expressing budget experience by project management or by working on Sourcing
- Difficulties in communication or by working with a variety of cultures
- Lack of understanding of Operational improvement
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.