Manager Clinical Systems (JP8326)
North Carolina (100% REMOTE)
CSAR Global Systems IRT
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Manager Clinical Systems
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- IRT - Interactive response technologies
- Pharma or Biotech or supplier experience required
- Must have clinical trial experience
- Candidate will be we working remote - Ideally PST - open to US Time Zone
- Please submit candidate at market rate for review
The Manager, Clinical Systems (IRT) will work with a cross-functional team of internal stakeholders (including, but not limited to, Clinical Study Management,, Supply Chain and Data Management functions) and technology suppliers to support the implementation and maintenance of interactive response technology (IRT)solutions to support a clinical trial. The Manager, Clinical Systems (IRT)will provide technical oversight to ensure that IRT solutions adhere to the study protocol, industry regulations / best practices as well as company policies, procedures and guidelines. Responsibilities include:
Why is the Position Open?
- Serve as the champion and consultant for most efficient and effective IRT design as needed per study protocol.
- Lead and facilitate system requirements gathering meetings with clinical study teams and IRT supplier contacts.
- Design and oversee the development of study-specific IRT technical documents.
- Document issues and risks, and implement mitigation plans in partnership with study team and technology supplier PM.
- Identify and track study-related technical issues to resolution.
- Closely manage project-related timelines and associated activities.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- 2-3 years of experience specifically in IRT/IVRS/RTSM/IXRS - either at a vendor, biotech or Pharma company. (Must have been part of a build or project managed the build. This is an important skill set and there will be no opportunity for training. Candidate must be very skilled in this area. Candidates without this skill set/experience will be rejected. (Interactive response technology)
- This person will most likely come from a background in Business Analysis, Clinical Supply, Project Management (2-3 years of experience)
- Clinical Trial experience (2-3 years of experience)
• Doctorate Degree
• Master's Degree and 3 years of IRT experience
• Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of IRT experience
• Associate degree and 10 years of IRT experience
• High school diploma/GED and 12 years of IRT experience
Employee Value Proposition:
- 5+ years of IRT experience and / or a clinical supply chain discipline (supply chain management, distribution, packaging, labeling, etc.)
- 4+ years of experience in clinical operations or clinical systems management
- Experience implementing clinical systems, such as IRT and eCOA
- Working knowledge of Good Clinical Practices and FDA regulations governing clinical trial execution
- Bachelor’s Degree in life science, computer science, engineering, business or related discipline
- Detail-oriented and able to manage many projects simultaneously
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Meeting management and facilitation skills
- Supplier management experience
- Excellent time management and organization skills in a timeline-driven environment
- Sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making abilities
- Work well in a team-based environment with minimal supervision
Chance to join fast paced dynamic team where the candidates where be challenged and have a direct positive impact on patients' lives.
Does not have ALL THREE top required skill sets. These are non-negotiable. This candidate must be fully qualified for this role or they will be rejected.
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.