Business Analyst Senior Associate (JP8293)
Thousand Oaks, Ca. (Remote)
1+ years (with likely extensions)
This position is fully remote, must work in EST.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Business Analyst Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Must have skills:
- 4+ years of experience within FDA regulated industry, ideally pharma or biotech
- Validated IS System experience is a plus
- Domain knowledge experience is a plus
- Experience with Agile tools (JIRA, Atlassian) - must have
- Business analyses
- Project management skills
- MS Teams
This role functions as the liaison between functional business units and the IS organization. Must possess the skills to clearly capture and articulate the client's processes, partner with the client to identify process improvement, and translate strategies into information solutions. Role varies between client focused and application focused. More specifically, this role will support the digital technology transfer program under Product Lifecycle Management.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The candidate will work under the guidance of subject matter expert (SME) to
Employee Value Proposition:
- Work closely with business end users to develop business and functional requirements
- Monitor project progress by tracking the development and testing activities and report on a weekly basis.
- Author and Review Validation documentation
- Coordinate Test Management and validation activities
- Setup, coordinate and manage events like UAT/TAT/AAT etc.
- Work with business to develop training materials, WBT, GDE, etc.
- Other activities as assigned.
Gain experience with digital tech transfer within process development.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are welcome to also share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.