: Sr Associate (JP8338)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 3 years
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Must have a strong analytical background - very important.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry preferred.
- As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams.
- Candidate will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Good analytical skills
- Organize and Responsible.
- Positive Attitudes and handle multi-tasks.
Typical day: Set up experiments, process/analyze results, and record all the experiments and results and electronic notebook.
Employee Value Proposition:
Very dynamic team, loss of experience, project oriented.
Unorganized, Not being detailed oriented. uncleanliness.
Phone interview, bring in in-person (3-4 people) group (virtual due to pandemic) for 3 hours.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.