: Sr. Associate Scientist (JP8336)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Capillary Electrophoresis experience is a PLUS
- Protein Purification experience is preferred.
- Computer skills
- Office Excel, Word,
Specific Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Test samples using analytical tools, such as LC and CE (preferred) techniques.
- Adhere to the cleint’s Rapid Analytics Turn-Around-Time for high throughput samples.
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Maintain electronic laboratory notebooks.
- Analyze and interpret data.
- Generate written reports as needed.
- Communicate project updates as appropriate.
- Solve technical problems with both instrument and assay issues as part of troubleshooting.
- Participate and present scientific data in meetings.
- Interact with clients for data and project demands.
- Maintain instruments and follow lab’s general equipment cleaning protocols.
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
- Capillary Electrophoresis experience
- Computer skills
- Office Excel, Word
80% lab work, 20% documentation
Employee Value Proposition:
Lots of experience in a dynamic team.
1) No education
2) Incomplete degrees
3) Conflict with peers and management
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.