: Sr. Associate Scientist (JP8354)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Sr. Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams.
- You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction.
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook.
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment.
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation.
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities.
- Complete training on assigned tasks.
- Comply with safety guidelines and site-specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory logbooks.
- Education - degree at least to have at least basic understanding of job nature.
- Lab experience
- Microsoft office experience (Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Analytical Chemistry/Sciences - if within an educational setting, that is okay, but prefer to have strong lab basis.
80% Laboratory work, 20% documentation
Employee Value Proposition:
Exposure to other departments through due to the samples that are provided from them to this team. Opportunity to communicate with other departments and multiple gain insight into the projects and research they are working on.
- Pattern of conflicts with manager/peers
- Incomplete Education
- Lack of follow through.
- Tenure less than 6-9 months (unless recent grad)
Phone Screening then Virtual panel/interview. Can begin as soon as next week.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.