: Digital Producer – Remote (JP8417)
Thousand Oaks, CA (Remote Work)
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Digital Producer for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
A highly organized individual with outstanding communication skills, immense initiative, and experience and appetite for digital production. This person will provide direction and execution for a slew of activities which aim to make the brand’s digital presence more cohesive, productive, on time and on budget. The candidate must be able to coordinate projects with myriad complex elements across an ecosystem of components. Candidates should be able to collaborate and coordinate with cross functional team members, have a strong sense of critical thinking, creativity and humor, be able to work under pressing deadlines and be able to accommodate a variable work schedule.
Must have skills:
- Comfortable using Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat
- Familiar with digital production workflows
- Detailed Oriented
Employee Value Proposition:
- Architect, own, and produce digital product process from UI, Wireframes, Creative Direction/Development, to launch
- Responsible for the management of creative deliverables from internal and external sources, ensuring creative integrity, accuracy as well as ensuring deadlines are met
- Develop, refine, and reevaluate processes and standards documentation and stay current within the field
- Support the brand in ideation, definition, development for digital projects
- Responsible for preparing documents for client medical/legal/regulatory review in a timely and accurate manner.
- Annotate clinical content for Web- and mobile-based medical education and promotional programs.
- Interact with other teams to understand client’s unique Med Legal Review (MLR) guidelines, annotation styles, and processes.
- Ensure proofing and quality controls are implemented for MLR submission execution.
- Act as a resident expert on annotation processes and provide training support to support other teams, as needed.
- Provide submissions support – including medical research, document preparation, and annotations.
Great team culture, opportunity for growth and development. A team that optimizes digital transformation within the biotech space.
Not being detail oriented
Phone/WebEx interviews with multiple managers.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.