: Associate Project Manager
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 8 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote and will most likely remain remote post Covid.
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Program / project Management Skills
- Engineering Skills / Fluency in Engineering Fundamentals
- Environmental Sustainability Background / Interest
Employee Value Proposition
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of environmental sustainability project-oriented work efforts.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts daily, performing quality review, and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the program needs.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
- This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities (e.g., hiring, performance management).
- Monitor/manage overall environmental sustainability program progress against plan.
- Coordinate routine status reporting for all workstreams.
- Ensure capital project compliance with sustainability reporting expectation and assist with sustainability impact assessments (technical/engineering assessment).
- Ensure program workstream structure is managed and improved as needed.
- Ensure communication strategy is managed across cross-functional team.
Passionate team, large biotech company.
Red flags would be poor communication, poor organization, or inability to draw logical conclusions.
Prefer video conference interviews after initial screen of resumes; no in-person interviews will be conducted due to COVID. Interviews to start as soon as practical.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.