Business Analysis and Information Senior Associate (JP8453)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Remote pending lifting of COVID restrictions)
1 year (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Business Analysis and Information Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
***This is not a finance role. Candidate must have experience in biology to be considered for this role****
Research competitor clinical trials, marketing programs and strategies through internal and external data sources. Analyzes and documents the research findings into Competitive Intelligence (CI) reports (e.g., competitive landscapes, competitor profiles, clinical trial activities) for Client's product teams. Helps prepare materials for the strategy games. Attends medical conferences to gather information.; Skills: ; biotech industry experience; MS Office; strong analytical skills.
Why is the Position Open?
Supplement additional workload on team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Advanced degree in biology either PhD or MS with 2yr experience
- MS Office, strong written, oral and presentation skills re required
- Demonstrated ability to adjust priorities, manage multiple projects with competing timelines
- Must be comfortable with various databases including clinical trial databases
- Synthesize information from multiple sources to develop strategic insights and point of view on key competitive developments, implications to Client and actions Client must take.
- Work in a highly cross functional manner and manage changing priorities across several key customers.
- Develop productive relationships with global Product Teams to define business problems and develop integrated analysis plans based on best practice methodologies.
- Apply structured problem solving to collect, analyze and report CI, incorporating primary and secondary data sources to generate actionable insights.
- Articulate and educate customers on the relevant impact of changing market dynamics (i.e. reimbursement environment, biosimilar regulations, general environmental factors, etc…) to their business from a CI perspective.
- Organize and facilitate strategic exercises & competitive simulations to generate competitive insights and company plans.
- Coordinate and facilitate CI collection efforts at major medical conferences/congresses.
- Manage a network of primary data sources, including vendors and Client employees, to enable effective project execution.
- Assess the reliability of CI research findings, maintaining high standards for accuracy, relevance, and quality in deliverables at all times and communicate level of evidence to stakeholders.
- Present on a regular basis in-depth analyses and summaries of results, interpreting and communicating results with recommendations to brand/business stakeholders.
- Educate the value and importance of CI to new employees and maintain a strong position of coaching/promoting CI through daily efforts.
- Work to grow competitive intelligence/strategy to support other functions in the organization.
- Some travel may be required. All activities must abide by and strictly enforce Client’s CI Legal and Ethical Guidelines with internal stakeholders and agencies.
Advanced degree in biology either PhD or MS with 2yr experience.
Employee Value Proposition:
The person in this role will work cross-functionally with different teams.
- Absence of advance degree in biology
- Lack of oral, written, presentation skills
- Inability to work in PST time zone as work from home or on site (ATO) M-F, when conditions allow
- Finance experience (This is not a business analyst role)
- More than one page resume
Video Skype Panel Interview
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.