: Process Development Associate (JP8370)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Process Development Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Supports the execution of cell culture and/or downstream purification process studies using bench scale equipment including bioreactors, chromatography, and filtration systems.
- Utilizes scientific principles in execution of experiments and analysis of experimental data.
- Carries out laboratory tasks per plan and procedure in a team environment.
- Document data and process information in accordance to good documentation practices.
- Executes process/equipment troubleshooting.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science and some research experience
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Prior hands-on experience in lab-scale cell culture or downstream purification process development operation
- Experience with automated and computer-controlled biopharmaceutical process equipment
- Knowledge of process data compilation and analysis
- Demonstrated equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail
- Experience of collaboration within and across functional areas and outstanding customer focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is an entry level position.
- Person should have bachelor’s degree in a relevant life sciences or engineering discipline.
- Previous experience working in a lab environment is preferred.
- Cell culture and cell growth
- protein purification
- Good organization and time management skills will also be required.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Execution of lab experiments for mammalian cell culture and purification process development.
- Analyze experimental data which may include statistical methodologies.
- Document results in electronic lab notebooks, technical reports and process transfer documents.
- Lab maintenance including inventory management will also be part of the job responsibilities.
The person in this role will work with a cross functional team. You will work on projects in the late development stage.
- Absence of work experience in a lab environment.
- Required work is highly collaborative, therefore, inability to communicate or work in teams would be a red flag. Role will be fast paced.
- Inability to communicate through technical writing.
Manager will phone screen. 30min virtual interviews with other team members may also be included.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.