: Associate Quality Control (JP8456)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with potential to extend.
Job posting date
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Quality Control for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the High Throughput lab (HTL) group. This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Routine analytical testing
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents.
- Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory logbooks.
- General Lab housekeeping
- Skills: some lab experience is preferred.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Must have bachelor’s degree & 1-3 years of industry experience, open to the industry - manufacturing, cosmetics, pharma, biotech etc.
- Must have cGMP Experience.
- Preferable in general compendia testing
Working with a large global biotech company. High standard foundational training. Great dynamic team. Exposure to network in the biotech industry
Lack of flexibility
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.