Job Title: Associate Technical Writing - Remote (JP9430)
Location: Tampa, Florida 33607
Employment Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date: 10/6/2021
Pay rate: $20-$24 per hour.
Note: Remote but east coast hours are strongly preferred
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Technical Writing for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Develops, writes, edits, and formats materials such as Standard Operating Procedures, Business Practices, forms, checklists, technical manuals, installation guides, user manuals, and related technical and business process documentation.
- When creating, updating and enhancing the documentation, adhere to format, content and style guidelines, giving consideration to usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Additionally, this position will be required to administer the processing of documents via the established Document Processing Review process.
- May require communication through a variety of media (e.g., CD, intranet, on-line training, etc.)
- Skills: MS Office expertise; previous technical writing experience; regulated environment experience; document version control experience; excellent communication/writing skills
- Pharma/IS background
- Ability to interact with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts)
- Ability to be cohesive, concise, and clear in both their verbal and written communication
- Ability to use Document Management systems (SharePoint, CDOCS, Veeva, etc)
- Ability to perform research analysis (audience, user experience, technical requirements)
- Create and rewrite standard operating procedures for external partner service/access
- Coordinate discovery meetings with technical teams
- Document process and operations guidelines for B2B enablement & 3rd party risk management
- Create technical specification documents
- Create design specification documents
- Create, customize and maintain Service/System Documentation (AT&T MDS, VPN Profile/Changes, Knowledge Articles, Quick Reference Guides, Manuals)
- Develop user experience site using MS Teams, Sway, Sharepoint
- Provide input to metrics & reports for documents delivered and published (burn down charts)
Build IS & Security Related Policy documents
- No previous experience to build and maintain documents within a large enterprise platform
- No previous experience working with product or project team to deliver a technical resource(application, infrastructure, IS/Security solution)
- No ability to communicate verbally ideas
Phone screen followed by Video interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.