Job Title: Associate, Scientific Lab-Based (JP9735)
Location: Thousand Oaks,CA
Employment Type: Contract
Pre-Pivotal Biologics FIH & ATO Rapid Analytics
Duration: Initial 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date: 1/27/2022
Rate: $20-22/Hr W2
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Test samples using analytical tools, such LC and CE techniques
- Adhere to ATO RA TAT for HT samples
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Maintain electronic laboratory notebooks and Generate reports from data, and complete documentation in electronic lab notebook.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Test samples onsite, and analyze data onsite and offsite per working hours
- Comply with safety protocols per onsite and offsite work requirements
- Complete assigned trainings onsite and offsite per working hours
- Maintain instruments and follow lab’s general equipment cleaning protocols
- As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams.
- You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
- Min 0-2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
- Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
- Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments.
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
- Complete training on assigned tasks
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books
Employee Value Proposition:
the chance to gain hands on experience and grow in career field.
Interview Process: Webex
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.
- Education: Computer skills
- LC/CE instruments operation
- Lack of or incomplete degree/education
- Conflict with peers and management
- Difficulty in oral and written communication