Job Title: Associate Scientist – (JP10192)
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA. 91320
Employment Type: Contract
Pre-Pivotal Biologics FIH & ATO Rapid Analytics (RA)
Duration: 1+ years (with likely extensions)
Notes: Job duration to 1 year with the potential to extend for 2 additional years. Lab Based, 50/50 (Hybrid- Onsite/Remote); when you need to use the lab, you must be onsite. Any computer-based work can be done at home, remote.
Posting Date: 05/02/2022
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Scientist for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
- To perform experiments, organize data and analyze results under minimal supervision.
- With minimal supervision, plans, conducts or monitors experiments, records and organizes data, analyses results, generates robust and reliable data and/or ensures that contracted studies are conducted in compliance with the respective protocol and applicable guidelines and regulations.
Why is the Position Open?
Supplement additional workload on team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry.
- Experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- BS: Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Biophysics.
- New grad will be considered, with research experience and 1-2 years of experience
- Familiar with Analytical assays to assess protein stability
- Working knowledge of data processing and analysis tools in Excel and other statistical software
- Experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment
Employee Value Proposition:
- Work closely with Stability specialist to monitor stability studies and status of laboratory test results.
- Pull stability data from data lake, identify the trend using data visualization tools, and update the stability reports for the duration of the stability study lifecycle in timely manner.
- Other duties include maintenance of electronic notebook records of experimental data, participation in authoring of technical protocols and reports, and presentation of results in internal meetings.
- Monitors or follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks and studies to obtain reproducible and reliable results with limited supervision.
- Plans, monitors or conducts, analyzes and records experiments, and provides interpretation of data.
- Communicates data and interpretation to work group. Skilled and/or knowledgeable in the use of standard laboratory equipment and with one or more major laboratory instruments/techniques. Contributes to internal/external reports, papers, presentations. May train staff and/or supervise others. Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments.
- Over qualified candidates (15+ years)
- No Degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry ; experience in a Biopharmaceutical working environment
Phone screening followed by in-person interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.