Senior Associate Contracts and Pricing (JP5944)
Thousand Oaks, CA.
Contract (possible conversion to permanent)
6+ months (with likely extensions and/or conversion to permanent)
: $23-26 DOE
3Key Consulting Inc. is looking for a Senior Associate Contracts and Pricing
with 3 – 5 years’ experience in contracts, pricing, sales operations or financial analysis, and experience with Tableau for a global, CA-based, bio-pharmaceutical company.
Ideal Candidate-Advanced computer & M/S Office skills with emphasis in Excel and Talbeau– ability to develop spreadsheet models and dashboards for moderately complex financial analyses. Experience with large data.
This position will support the Channel Analytics and Operations team within Strategic Pricing and Contracting (SPC). The primary focus for this position is to assist with calculations, execution and reporting of wholesaler distribution fee payments. Additionally, this role will validate and analyze sales and inventory data. This role requires close collaboration with several cross-functional groups including Trade, IS, Pricing and Government Pricing. Finally, the position operates within a fast-paced environment and the ideal candidate will possess the ability to take initiative, work independently and exercise appropriate business judgment.
Top Must-Have Skills:
- Strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative problem solver.
- Used to work with large data sets/transactions in Excel, and Tableau experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Contracts and/or Pricing and/or Sales Operations and/or Finance experience and/or General Business experience
Associate’s degree and 4 Contracts and/or Pricing and/or Sales Operations and/or Finance experience and/or General Business experience
High school diploma / GED and 6 years of Contracts and/or and Pricing and/or Sales Operations and/or Finance experience
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4+ years of experience in Contracts and/or Pricing and/or Sales Operations and/or Finance.
- Internal Amgen experience or experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech environment.
- High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution.
- Demonstrated ability to translates high volumes of data into meaningful information to support key business decisions.
- Advanced computer & M/S Office skills with emphasis in Excel and Talbeau– ability to develop spreadsheet models and dashboards for moderately complex financial analyses.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with demonstrated ability to identify problems, propose solutions and manage execution.
- High tolerance for ambiguity, and the demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects and make decisions with minimal direction and to develop prioritization and completion timeframes for multiple assignments.
- Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to own a project from inception to completion.
- Team player looks for ways to support team members.
- Strong project management skills
Why This Position Is Open:
- Assist Channel analysts with daily data validation and reporting.
- Support Channel payment analysts with business reviews and other payment documentation.
- Work with Channel analyst to ensure accurate wholesaler payments and documentation.
Supplement additional workload on team
Employee Value Proposition:
Advantage to this role is you will touch all Amgen products. Working with data and working with other groups within Amgen- payments, IS, in-directly with contracts you see the data the why have and why pay for it. Great team to work with and great working environment. Last EW hired was hired on as a FTE within another group.
- No experience with working with large data sets.
- No Excel or Tableau experience.
- No attention to detail or too high-level
Phone interview followed by in-person.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com. You are also welcome to share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.