: CMC Senior Project Manager - Biotech (JP7178)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring a CMC Sr. Project Manager for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
- Projects may be strategic in nature.
- Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
- Regularly interacts with management.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members.
- May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
- Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented.
- May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion.
- Skills: ; expertise in running medium to large scale projects ; excellent understanding of project management processes and procedures ; experience with project management and analyst methodologies and best practices ; strong analytical skills ; business process development best practices, change management ; strong MS Project, MS Word, Visio, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills ; understanding of systems for sharing and collaboration ; excellent communication skills to work with cross-program resources.
- Project Management.
- Microsoft Project.
- Drug Substance or Drug Product or Combination Product (knowledge of the underlying processes of developing, creating, and manufacturing DS/DP/CP)
Project management of complex, multi-functional process development projects, including creation and execution of project schedule, driving team performance of tasks, and reporting progress/issues.
Employee Value Proposition:
Directly improving people’s lives through groundbreaking medicines. This position is an opportunity to be directly involved with developing novel drugs and devices and getting them to patients.
- Lack of public speaking skills.
- Lack of ability to use Microsoft Project.
- Lack of ability to manage large, complex projects.
Phone screen then skype interviews.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.