: Quality Assurance Associate (JP7209)
West Greenwich, RI 02817
: 12 months with likely extension
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Quality Assurance Associate for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- good technical writing skills
- someone that has delivered instructor led training
- someone who can learn and understand new databases
- someone that has Share Point experience
- previous content developers for training
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Provide general training support by managing email, telephone and in-person client requests
- Provide project-based training support as requested by client groups
- Coordinate logistics for training delivery, including managing meeting rooms, preparing training materials and registering staff for learning activities
- Create training assignment change requests
- Monitor and track training completion for key learning activities and communicate with impacted staff/management
- Perform training impact assessments for controlled documents
- Maintain the Learning & Performance SharePoint site and visual management board/tools
- Manage drop boxes and process paper training records
- Deliver content for the New Hire Orientation program
- May be trained as a backup to support Document Management System (DMS) tasks such as authoring documents or archiving and retrieving documents from storage
This role will do a lot of admin work and those with Customer Service experience are a good fit.
1. Experience working in a GMP environment
2. Degree in education/training or scientific field
3. Technical writing, project management and/or training or teaching experience
4. Proficiency with MS Office applications (e.g., Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Employee Value Proposition:
- Demonstrated ability to influence, manage multiple priorities and work in teams/collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Strong quality mindset
- Instructional design experience
Chance to work with a team of 8 and assist with their daily projects. Supporting learning and performance within the company in a role that will allow you to connect with many different areas of the company.
• Lack of experience in or knowledge of what a GxP environment is
• Multiple short term job assignments
Phone screening and skype interviews.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.