: Associate Quality Control (JP7314)
40 Technology Way, West Greenwich, Rhode Island 02817
: 3 Years
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Quality Control for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and testing in support of the HPLC and GC Raw Material testing group. This position will be responsible for one or more of the following activities:
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Performing routine laboratory procedures
- Routine analytical testing
- Documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting and entering data
- Maintaining and operating specialized equipment
- Initiating and / or implementing changes in controlled documents. Must learn and comply with safety guidelines and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- HPLC experience
- GMP lab experience
- Compendial testing/ review/ interpretation
Employee Value Proposition:
- Perform routine testing, as assigned
- General lab management/ cleanliness, etc.
- Support team as required
Opportunity to join a dynamic, fast pace environment with exposure to gain experience in a cross functional environment.
: Jumpy job history
Interview process will be phone screening and/or Skype
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.