Specialist Business Analyst - Biotech Supplier Contracting (JP7344)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
External Process Development
1+ year (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Specialist Business Analyst
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Incumbent will leverage experience to take responsibility for and manage projects and client relationships, drive business and strategy development and direct multiple projects simultaneously. Utilizing analytic and project management skills to motivate, coach and serve as a role model for project team members. Provide thought leadership and innovation within projects and across practice areas. Responsibilities include:
Why is the Position Open?
- Establishing and maintaining positive business relationships with managers and client base, as well as, consistently demonstrating a thorough understanding of the customer's business, their processes and priorities, while using 'state-of-the-art' techniques to ensure that system and business cohesiveness meet current and future requirements.
- Partnering with the Process Development, Operations and Quality (POQ) Project Management Office to support business case rationalizations for process improvement opportunities.
- Gain an understanding of the current business process to support day-to-day operations and obtain an understanding of the 'to-be' business process and assist in the alignment of technology to facilitate these business processes.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge of new business process analyses and looks to share newly acquired tools, skills and software with team members through formal and informal channels.
- Developing conclusions and make recommendations on a variety of moderately complex issues.
- Preparing prepare complex documentation impacting major projects, maintain and demonstrate knowledge of resources throughout multiple department/functional areas, facilitate process mapping sessions for highly complex, multi-functional business processes and demonstrate advanced communication techniques in the facilitation of conflict resolution and presentation skills.
- Create and maintain processes for internal management of work and website for organizing and sharing completed work.
- Understanding how to elicit and translate business requirements into associated process maps and business models.
- Willingness and aptitude for mentoring other business analysts within the Quality Organization.
- Conducting business analysis across all client sites (including business partners and affiliates).
This is a backfill position and there is an additional workload to team.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- MUST HAVE - biotech/pharma experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite.
- Business process mapping - (Visio, Think-Cell, business flow, workshop skills/facilitation skills, visualization tools).
- Procurement experience (MyBuy, SAP experience) / Invoice processing, purchase orders, invoice resolution / resolution management (1-2 years experience).
- Self-starter, multi-tasker.
- Great oral and written communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Organization of team materials and documentation.
- Assist with purchase order initiation, purchase order management, and invoice tracking, reconciliation, and resolution.
- Assist with documentation of business templates, process workflows, and scope of work documents.
- Development of supplier metrics, reporting, and performance monitoring for continuous improvement.
- Meeting calendaring and management, meeting minutes, and action item follow-up.
- Presentation of analyses and recommendations to Senior Management.
Employee Value Proposition:
- Experience of business process analysis.
- Business analysis consulting experience.
- Experience as a participating team member on major business process improvement initiatives in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong reporting and analysis skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Demonstrates an urgency to achieve goals and can be relied upon to deliver results.
- Ability to handle varying amounts of information, distill key points drawing practical conclusions translating into a strong business case and clear business requirements.
- Superior interviewing skills.
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation and interpersonal; maintain and build client relationships.
- Negotiate with and influence clients to achieve optimal business results.
- Ability to effectively work with others with a diversity of communication styles and technical areas of expertise.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead the planning, design and implementation of projects.
- Computer knowledge/skills with the following: Windows XP, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio (versions 2000 or higher).
- Strong working knowledge of large format plotter printers and related software.
Opportunity to work within a great positive, team-oriented environment. working within the drug development process, lots of collaboration and cross functional development, interacting with 10-15 teammates, internal/external facing position.
- Lack of details on resume.
- Non-analytical person.
- No problem solving skills.
- No excel data skills / no flow mapping experience
Video Skype Panel Interview:
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.