Quality Control Senior Associate (JP7348)
West Greenwich, RI. (Onsite Essential)
ARI Quality Control
1+ years (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Quality Control Senior Associate
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Our client’s Quality Control group is searching is for an analytical scientist to support testing for Raw Materials for multiple drug substance programs. This person will be responsible for working in the Quality analytical laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing. The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Why is the Position Open?
- Performing analytical testing for general chemistry (pH, osmolality, appearance, etc.) per compendium.
- Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams.
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Strong Analytical Skills – Ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience performing analytical testing
- Attention to Detail – Ideal candidate will be thorough and deliver polished work product.
- Can Do Attitude – Ideal Candidate will have a positive attitude and be willing to participate in lean initiatives on site.
Daily responsibilities will be focused on executing analytical testing in a GMP laboratory.
- Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first time results
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have focus on data integrity
- Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
- Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI
- Master’s degree OR Bachelor’s degree + 2-4 years of directly related experience, OR
- Associate's degree and 6 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience, OR
- High school diploma/GED and 8 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory
Employee Value Proposition:
- 4-6 years of experience in GMP controlled analytical laboratory setting.
- Strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in investigations and QC processes.
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills.
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories.
- Compendial experience.
- Understanding of biopharmaceuticals process and related unit operations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in time-sensitive environments.
Opportunity to join a dynamic team and gain additional GMP testing experience.
Candidate has no lab or industry experience.
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.