Specialist IS Analyst (JP7362)
Thousand Oaks, CA. (Onsite Essential)
6+ months (with likely extensions)
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Specialist IS Analyst
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
The Specialist IS Analyst will play a key role in developing and implementing secure and scalable solutions that improve critical business processes within the Product Monitor & Test service. The incumbent will collaborate with development teams and external suppliers to deliver, operate and continuously improve solutions in a manner that is scalable, secure, and aligns to standard methodologies. Responsibilities include:
Why is the Position Open?
- Facilitates the optimization of business unit performance by enhancing the alignment between business processes and information technology.
- Responsible for actively resolving day-to-day technology needs of the business unit with a focus on the analysis of processes-dissecting problems and suggesting solutions.
- Includes complex systems process analysis, design and simulation.
- Must understand technical problems and solutions in relation to the current, as well as the future business environment.
- Must be able to suggest plans to integrate new and existing processes. Provides input and supports planning and prioritization for business process engineering related activities, including developing the business unit process engineering plan and integrating that plan with the corporate plan.
- Possesses knowledge and experience leveraging both IT solutions and business process improvements.
- Participates in continuous review and update to ensure that processes meet changing business unit conditions.
- Identifies processes for improvement, documents existing processes, identifies and analyzes gaps between current processes and the desired state, designs new processes, develops process performance measures and plans the transition to a new process.
- Provides counsel and leadership on future use of technology and business process improvements.
- This requires a high level of understanding of the organization's business systems and processes as well as industry-wide requirements.
- Must demonstrate expertise in strategic planning, tactical execution, project management, process management and business systems requirements definition.
Additional support needed for planned project.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- 1 or more years experience with configuring and troubleshooting ((Thermo Fisher Lab Systems Sample Manager).
- 2 or more years combined experience with software programming and reports configuration, preferably in SampleManager LIMS or another LIMS application.
- 2 or more years experience using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Serve as an expert in system interfacing, configuration, architecture and report development focusing on business processes supporting product release, stability and environmental monitoring testing within LIMS.
- Research and evaluate technical solutions and capabilities considering security, scalability, reliability, maintainability and performance.
- Work with business analysis team to design and develop solutions from business process analysis artifacts, including use cases, user stories, process flows, project schedules.
- Design and execute Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Usability Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression Testing, Beta Testing.
- Provide critical thinking and strategic discernment to resolve significant technical challenges.
- Work with and or adapt to multiple project methodologies (e.g. Agile, Rational, Waterfall).
- Oversee vendors and contractors providing guidance as necessary to ensure delivery of commitments.
- Lead medium to large, cross-functional project teams/workstreams and facilitates meetings as well as team presentations for senior management.
- Conduct post-implementation assessment of projects to assure business requirements have been met.
Employee Value Proposition:
- 3-5 years experience in supporting and configuring Thermo LabSystems SampleManager at a global scale.
- Experience in or ability to learn high level programming languages such as C++, C#, Java, Python, Visual Basic, .NET and VGL is a plus.
- Experience with integration middleware such as SAP PO and Mulesoft.
- Experience with report development in Thermo SampleManager, Spotfire and Tableau.
- Knowledge of cloud integration, web services and XML.
- Proven success in translating requirements and user stories into design and in implementing.
- Working knowledge of laboratory information systems, lab execution systems and chromatography data systems.
- Great teammate that can work with multi-functional teams, peer relationships, informing, understanding and appreciating differences.
- Ability to follow to SOPs, methodologies and policies.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated environment.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
- Highly motivated and able to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to set the context and present on complex subjects in a clear and concise manner.
Candidate will work and support quality testing, making sure the products are produced with quality, fast-paced work environment, growing their experience in large scale quality projects, excitement to be able to deliver and assuring getting the products out at the highest quality - growing their skill set - cross collaboration between 5-10 people.
Video Skype Panel Interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this particular position, please feel free to take a look at the other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com/careers. You are also welcome to share this opportunity with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.