: Engineer / Biotech Packaging (JP7666)
Thousand Oaks, Ca. Onsite
Design & Development
: 3 Years with possible conversion to FTE
Job posting date
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Engineer
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
2+ years of industry or academia experience with packaging (Candidate must either have a Packaging Education or 2+ years of industry experience)
Bachelor’s degree minimum- Packaging or Industrial Technology ideally
This position reports into the Packaging Engineering group under Final Product Technologies in Thousand Oaks, CA. This position will apply engineering principles to execute the proper design, qualification and implementation of Primary and Secondary Packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment and processes. Knowledge of primary and secondary packaging systems and material science is essential to the position. The position requires organizational, project management, technical problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills, and the ability to work in teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment.
Must have skills:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Packaging Engineering or Packaging Education
- Adobe Illustrator
- Auto Cad
This position is responsible and accountable for the following:
Employee Value Proposition
- Support for testing and evaluation leading to recommendation and selection of primary and secondary packaging materials.
- Familiarity with Material Testing standards, requirements and equipment is essential.
- Writing of test protocols, perform technical evaluations and testing to support reports used to justify the use of selected materials and packaging components.
- Writing technical specifications, creating engineering drawings, and developing artwork templates.
- Competent with AutoCAD, Illustrator, or similar software application to create, modify and approve engineering drawings.
- Support line trials and packaging validation activities prior to introduction of any new or change in components/processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. Quality, Device Engineering, Supply Chain, Artwork, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and commercial activities.
Exposure to biotech packaging engineering
Jumpy job history, lack of packaging experience
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.