: Senior Associate ERP Compliance (JP7726)
Tampa, Florida 33607
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
:24 September 2020
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Senior Associate ERP Compliance for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Open to seeing candidates fully remote but needs to work EST hours.
- The scope of duties includes upkeep of the systems infrastructure and operations, including configuration management, system monitoring, and responding to issues.
- Provide required support to other business/operations teams, including developing and implementing efficient operations management processes and guidelines including customer services support, availability and performance monitoring and security.
- This should also include providing support to senior analysts, and careful planning of Change Controls working with Company procedures.
- Experience over education.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree - Technology, IS, Business Administration
- SAP GRC (2-3 years of experience)
- SAP Security (2-3 years of experience)
- Compliance experience like SOX (3+ years of experience
Employee Value Proposition:
- Address day to day SAP security monitoring activities.
- Address segregation of duties tasks.
- Support user access reviews.
- Support ERP compliance team as directed
ability to work with the latest version of SAP security, working with cutting edge technology, growing your skill set
No SAP GRC
No SAP Security
No SOX Knowledge
2 Skype interviews
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.