: Sr. Associate Global Partnership Supply-REMOTE (JP7791)
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 14 October 2020
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Business Analyst Senior Associate for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- Candidate will be working fully remote & supporting EASTERN TIME ZONE
- The Sr. Associate Global Partnership Supply, under the supervision of the Sr. Manager, Supply Chain will play a critical role ensuring timely and compliant supply for existing partnerships by effectively coordinating Commercialization activities primarily in the space of artwork management, in close collaboration with ABR site Supply Chain.
- Additionally, the Sr. Associate will leverage Global Partnership Supply and site processes, contributing to ensuring supply and end-to-end commercialization for marketed programs with the goal to optimize the strategic value of these relationships while meeting contractual commitments to our partners.
- Located at client’s ATO site, accountable to coordinate and execute against client artwork processes to enable supply for partner product manufactured and distributed out of ABR and other client sites.
- Work directly with client partners to review Artwork forecasts and collect inputs for near term requirements.
- Review partner Artwork requirements with client Global Partnership Lead, Site Commercialization Lead, and Artwork Lead to establish timeline requirements and prioritization.
- Manage Artwork inputs through client’s Master Data process in alignment with site change control processes, with timely handoff to the Artwork team for execution.
- Ensure partners are complying with client’s artwork change management processes.
- Lead minor deviations and associated corrective actions for partner driven events that are not in compliance with client procedures.
- Demonstrates cultural awareness & sensitivity.
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations and compliance requirements.
- Project management skills past exposure to high performing teams.
- Understand principles, concepts, theories of change control management.
- Anticipate challenges and seek opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Communicates effectively on a prepared and ad hoc basis.
- Analytical and interpretation skills to problems.
- Develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity.
- Evaluate and reconcile reports and resolves data integrity issues
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Doctorate degree OR Master’s degree and 1-3 years of related experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of related experience (Ideally within pharma or biotech but not mandatory).
- Experience in regulated manufacturing or supply chain setting
The client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
The client focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, cleint has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Packaging Artwork Experience.
Employee Value Proposition
: Work with multiple client partners & exposure in start to finish supply chain process and assist with product launches.
: No manufacturing or supply chain experience.
2 Phone interviews, available ASAP
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.