Project Manager - Biopharma (JP8031)
Thousand Oaks, CA. ( remote)
Medical Device Supply & Raw Materials
1+ years with likely extensions
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical company.
Pharmaceutical Industry or medical device experience
Minimum Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience
Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts. Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations. Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately. Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers. Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed. Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques. Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
Top Must-Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Facilitation, negotiation, influencing, problem-solving and change management skills
- Fluency in Pharmaceutical Industry Project Mgt. methodology/best standards/tools
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with customers at all levels (cross functional engagement experience)
- Project management experience and certifications a plus
- Black belt six sigma a plus
Employee Value Proposition:
- Project Management of multiple initiatives for External Supply Device and Primary Packaging team.
- Manage cross functional project resources, project plans, and timelines associated with pharmaceutical device and primary packaging improvement projects.
- Prepare status reports, dashboards, and management presentations on these projects.
- Facilitate workshops with internal stakeholders and external supplier partners. Success will be measured based on project metric results and feedback from Supplier Relationship Leads.
Learning about the company and external processes. An opportunity for a broad learning experience. An opportunity to work in a high growth area.
PhD level degree
Phone interviews or WebEx interviews. We are available immediately to start interviewing. Our department does
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.