: Project Management Coordinator (JP8023)
Tampa Florida 33607
: 6 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 28 December 2020
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Management Coordinator
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- The client’s Process team is responsible for partnering with the Procure to Pay (P2P) Operations Leads, Service Owners, Strategic Partners and Vendors, Global Strategic Sourcing and other functions to administer and organize all types of projects, from simple activities to more complex plans in relation to the P2P process.
- This highly motivated individual will be primarily responsible for working closely with the P2P Process Owner to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources and timeframes for projects and ad-hoc activities.
- You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining documentation and coordination of projects, meetings and action plans to ensure timely and effective delivery.
- To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills.
- Basic Educational Requirement: High-school diploma or GED
- Project Coordinating experience
- Recent grads with intern experience are considered
- Time management, organization, communications skills
Employee Value Proposition:
- Coordinate P2P team project activities, resources, equipment and information for example the implementation of process changes within the P2P process.
- Break projects / ad-hoc tasks into doable actions and set timeframes and ensure timely delivery of agreed tasks and deadlines.
- Support team members through the project activities, for example defining charters, meeting management and actions lists.
- Work with other members of the P2P team to assign tasks and assist with schedule management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project and ad-hoc tasks status to all participants.
- Work with the Process Owner to eliminate blockers.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Perform ad hoc tasks relating to P2P process team responsibilities as agreed with P2P Process Owner.
Multiple projects doing process changes. Opportunity to gain experience in project coordination.
Phone interview/video interview.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.