: Associate Engineer- Packaging Group (JP8040)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 7 January 2021
Note: Onsite Essential
3 Key Consulting is hiring an Associate Engineer- Packaging Group for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
- This position reports into the Packaging Engineering group under Final Product Technologies in Thousand Oaks, CA.
- This position will apply engineering principles to execute the proper design, qualification and implementation of Primary and Secondary Packaging components and the associated systems such as documentation, equipment and processes.
- Knowledge of primary and secondary packaging systems and material science is essential to the position.
- The position requires organizational, project management, technical problem solving and communication (written and verbal) skills, and the ability to work in teams and adapt to rapidly changing environment.
This position is responsible and accountable for the following:
- Support for testing and evaluation leading to recommendation and selection of primary
and secondary packaging materials.
- Familiarity with Material Testing standards, requirements and equipment is essential.
- Writing of test protocols, perform technical evaluations and testing to support reports used to justify the use of selected materials and packaging components.
- Writing technical specifications, creating engineering drawings, and developing artwork
- Competent with AutoCAD, Illustrator, or similar software application to create, modify and approve engineering drawings.
- Support line trials and packaging validation activities prior to introduction of any new or
change in components/processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. Quality, Device Engineering, Supply Chain,
Artwork, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and commercial activities.
- BS Packaging, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences
- 0 to 3 years general packaging/engineering experience
Top Must have Skill Sets:
1) Some packaging experience is needed (work, internship, education)
2) Familiarity with Material Testing standards, requirements and equipment
3) BS Packaging, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences
Employee Value Proposition:
Joining a team willing to train.
Possible growth opportunity with the company
Skype Interviews to start Wednesday 1/13
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to email@example.com. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.