: Project Manager (JP8043)
Thousand Oaks, CA
: 12 months with likely extensions
Job posting date
: 11 January 2021
Remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
3 Key Consulting is hiring a Project Manager
for a consulting engagement with our direct client, a leading global bio-pharmaceutical company.
Top Must have Skill Sets:
- Candidate must possess advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques to support the Facilities and Engineering Systems Team (Business Office).
- Preferably, candidates must have vast experience with Smartsheet, Excel, SharePoint, Tableau and PowerPoint. This is an individual contributor role without human resource management responsibilities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree is preferred, however business experience and skill set is more important
- Experience with Smartsheet, Tableau and other Visualization Reporting Programs are the top skills and the candidate will be asked about this experience during an interview.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques.
- Experience with MS Office Software
- Project/Portfolio Management
- Strategic/Critical Thinking
Employee Value Proposition:
- Management and establish governance processes for a business office in Facilities and Engineering.
- Responsible for working with leadership team to establish metrics and dashboards for engineering and maintenance for multiple manufacturing facilities in Thousand Oaks.
- Responsible for trending and data visualization of metrics and ensuring routine/monthly management reviews.
- Responsible for establishing a tracking mechanism of area improvement projects and dashboards to review status and risks. Experience with workforce planning and resource modeling would be beneficial.
- Responsible for coordination and status reporting of project-oriented work efforts.
- Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the Facilities & Engineering Team to ensure multiple key project milestones and budgets are tracked; and functional, quality, timeline issues are escalated appropriately.
This is a position that will work with a large group of employees. The scope of the organization is growing and there is big potential for advancement. Highly visible role with leadership. They will also be exposed to learning new programs and systems with perspective in engineering.
Lack of experience in excel and Smartsheet.
No promptness in delivery of data.
Phone interviews with hiring manager to determine top 3 candidates.
Top 3 candidates interviewed through WebEx/Skype by MCS F&E Engineering Systems Leadership.
We invite qualified candidates to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide that you’re not interested in pursuing this position, please feel free to look at other positions on our website www.3keyconsulting.com
. You are welcome to also share this posting with anyone you think might be interested in applying for this role.